Online Continuing Education Courses available from REcampus™
The following courses are offered for continuing education credit and are approved by IDECC and for South Carolina continuing education credit. In addition, we have assigned an instructor to provide you assistance with questions or comments throughout the program.
- 3Ps of Professionalism: Principles, Practices and Pitfalls v1.0 ($50 - DEC 3123 - 4 Hours Elective Credit)
- Buyer Representation in Real Estate v5.1 ($50 - DEE 2008 - 4 Hours Elective Credit)
- Code of Ethics 2.5-Hour v1.0 ($35 - DEE 3057 - 2 Hours Elective Credit which includes 2.5 Hours Code of Ethics Credit)
- Everyday Ethics in Real Estate ($60 - DEE 2608 - 6 Hours Elective Credit which includes 2.5 Hours Code of Ethics Credit)
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Sales ($60 - DEE 2001 - 6 Hours Elective Credit)
- Investment Property Practice and Management v5.0 ($60 - DEE 3387 - 6 hours Elective Credit
- License Law: The SC Real Estate Practice Act ($60 - DEE 2949 - 6 Hours Elective Credit)
- South Carolina Broker in Charge Duties and Responsibilities Online Video Course v2.0 ($50 - DEE 3388 - 4 Hours Elective Credit)
- South Carolina Property Management and Other Real Estate Laws 2-Hour v1.0 ($30 - DEE 2986 - 2 Hours Elective Credit)
If you have any questions, please contact the new course instructor, Carlton Segars, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (803) 730-0082.
When logging in to your account and registering for a class, please add a '0' before your license number IF it's not a six digit number. If you do not have an account with REcampus, please create a new account and save your log in credentials. This is a completely different account from your GGAR account.
The instructor will contact you upon your enrollment to provide a course overview and to confirm that she is available to provide any assistance you need.
The following policies and procedures apply to any continuing education course:
Fees: The course fee is paid at registration and is non-refundable once the student begins the program. South Carolina Sales Tax will be added to all course prices.
Certificate: A continuing education certificate will be emailed to each student upon course completion. Your completion information will also be retained at Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS® and will be uploaded to www.cebroker.com so that you will be able to verify your completions prior to renewal.
Attendance Policy: The registering student is required to complete the course in its entirety. You will be asked to sign an affidavit at course completion verifying that you completed the coursework without assistance except from the instructor or technical support.
Click Here for tips on making your course run smoothly.