Online Continuing Education Courses available from REcampus™
The following courses are offered for continuing education credit and are approved by IDECC and for South Carolina continuing education credit. In addition, we have assigned an instructor to provide you assistance with questions or comments throughout the program.
- South Carolina Property Management and Other Real Estate Laws ($30 - DEE 2986 - 2 Hours Elective Credit)
- Code of Ethics 2.5 ($35 - DEE 3057 - 2 Hours Elective Credit which includes 2.5 Hours Code of Ethics Credit)
- Everyday Ethics in Real Estate ($60 - DEE 2608 - 6 Hours Elective Credit which includes 2.5 Hours Code of Ethics Credit)
- Buyer Representation in Real Estate ($50 - DEE 2008 - 4 Hours Elective Credit)
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Sales ($60 - DEE 2001 - 6 Hours Elective Credit)
- Risk Management ($60 - DEE 2003 - 6 Hours Elective Credit)
- License Law: The South Carolina Real Estate Practice Act ($60 - DEE 2949 - 6 Hours Elective Credit)
- South Carolina Broker in Charge Duties and Responsibilities On Demand Course ($50 - DEE 2950 - 4 Hours Elective Credit)
If you have questions about course content, please contact the course instructor by email at Dianna@DiannaBrouthers.com or by phone at 843-602-5800. The instructor will contact you without delay to address your question or concern.
The instructor will contact you upon your enrollment to provide a course overview and to confirm that she is available to provide any assistance you need.
The following policies and procedures apply to any continuing education course:
Fees: The course fee is paid at registration and is non-refundable once the student begins the program.
Certificate: A continuing education certificate will be emailed to each student upon course completion. Your completion information will also be retained at Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS® and will be uploaded to www.cebroker.com so that you will be able to verify your completions prior to renewal.
Attendance Policy: The registering student is required to complete the course in its entirety. You will be asked to sign an affidavit at course completion verifying that you completed the coursework without assistance except from the instructor or technical support.
Click Here for tips on making your course run smoothly.