Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate ProfessionalDate: July 19, 2019Time: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
50 Airpark Court
Greenville, SC 29607
Speaker: Kelly Clark, Bradford and Company, Inc.
- Free Friday Class (no CE credit)
- GGAR Members - FREE
- Non-Members - $25
- GGAR Members - Use your REALTOR Login to make your reservation
- Non Members may contact Joanne Cornish at 864.672.3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org to registe
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Here's some of what you'll learn:
* LEARN why your accountant can’t "just take" the New Tax Deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2019 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
* LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* Led by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Kelly Clark…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.