About GGAR Commercial Alliance
The GGAR Commercial Alliance is the preeminent advocate for the Commercial practitioner in the Greater Greenville Area. Our Commercial Alliance sponsors educational and training opportunities, provides forums for interaction, speaks as a unified voice on legislative and community issues, and promotes ethical standards of conduct. As a division of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS® we are proud to abide by the Code of Ethics and Rules & Regulations of the National Association of REALTORS®
GGAR is a full service association that addresses the needs and issues of the Commercial REALTOR® and those who do business with Commercial REALTORS®. In 2012, GGAR was accredited by NAR for offering commercial services, programs and benefits to its members.
- Networking opportunities with fellow professionals
- Educational programs customized to address commercial real estate issues of concern throughout the upstate
- Affiliation with the National Association of REALTORS®, as well as our State Associations which includes important mailings and legislative information on both state and national levels, and a collective voice in government
- Professional Standards and Code of Ethics to promote our professional standing in our communities
- Annual Commercial Market Forecast, Golf Tournament, Fall Gathering and Holiday Social
- Bi-Monthly Property Sharing Luncheons
- REALTORS Property Resource - Commercial
NAR Commercial Membership Resources
NAR Commercial, the commercial real estate division of the National Association of REALTORS®, supports commercial advocacy efforts and provides services specifically for commercial members, including education, publications, and commercial market research.