MLS Member Benefits
Paragon MLS System
- Web based MLS System
- Access to over 8,000 active listings in the Greater Greenville area
- Access to over 140,000 sold listings
- Complete statistical analysis applications
- Tablet and Smart Phone applications available
MLS Tax Suite
- CRS - Courthouse Retrieval System provides real property data for 33 counties in South Carolina.
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®)
Comprehensive data, powerful analytics, and client-friendly reports. Available only to REALTORSⓇ.
- Nationwide property database includes hundreds of data sets: on/off market listings, sales, valuations, assessment, foreclosure, tax, mortgage, transaction history, FEMA flood maps, and more.
- School and neighborhood data and reports.
- Exclusive Realtor Valuation ModelⓇ (RVMⓇ), home value refinement, and CMA tools.
- Eight customizable and branded RPR reports.
- Create Your RPR Account/Login at narrpr.com
- On-the-go access with RPR Mobile™.
- Visit the RPR Learning Center
- MLS Listings are syndicated and available to be automatically sent to major search engine sites by Brokers and Agents
- MLS Orientation classes are held regularly for new members
- A variety of free hands-on training classes for the Paragon and CRS system applications
- Free web based training seminars are available for Paragon, ZipForms, and RPR
- GGAR and South Carolina REALTORS® standard forms are available to members through ZipForm Plus
Reciprocal Agreements with Spartanburg and Western Upstate MLS
- Our reciprocal agreement with Spartanburg and Western Upstate allows secondary individual membership with reduced firm membership requirements.
- Search only access to the Spartanburg MLS is available through the Greenville MLS system
Supra Lockbox System
- SUPRA is a secure state of the art electronic lock box system accessible from a variety of electronic key devices
- Provides details of showing activity with automatic email notification
- Members have access to Cherokee, Spartanburg, Western Upstate and Greenwood MLS Lockboxes
MLS Member Support
- Receive total member support from trained MLS Staff by phone or email
- Office hours 8:30 – 5:00, Monday through Friday for in-office questions or support
- On-staff Technology Support Specialist is available to assist with MLS-related system problems
- Paragon, RPR and Courthouse Retrieval Systems include toll free support
- MLS members receive access to IDX and VOW Data Stream and IDX SmartFrame MLS Listing Data, allowing listing search capability on member websites
- MLS Data support provides access to firm MLS Data Stream for back office systems, advertising, and other real estate tools and services.